Companies can enjoy the benefits of tax incentives and gaining greater BBBEE scoring for learnership initiatives. Learnerships are based on full qualifications and could be broken down to two major facets with sub-facets including:
- SETA – Funded
- Self – Funded
We also offer learnerships based on the following qualifications:
- National Certificate – General Security Practices NQF3
- FETC– Specialised Security Practices NQF4
- National Certificate – Occupational Health, Safety and Environment NQF 2
Skills Development Facilitation
In order for companies to qualify in claiming back skills development levies, we assist by compiling Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training reports which will allow companies to claim mandatory grants. Other functions within Skills Development Facilitator role is to assist companies to achieve their objectives through alignment of organisational and requirements.
Human Resource Initiatives
Measuring employee competencies with valid and reliable psychometric instruments. Assisting with employee task analysis, kpi assessment, assessment centres and simulations to identify potential and development interventions. Development of personal development plans and tool kits to address skill gaps.
Based on this information, a learning and development plan is formulated to align with company requirements.
Short courses offered:
- First Aid Level 1 accredited with the Department of Labor (3 days)
- Fire fighting (1 day)
- Health and Safety Representative (2 days)
- And other various soft skills